This site contains lots of free and paid video and blog content. Please respect the site and all the practitioners who have taken part by abiding by our terms and conditions. We provide you with access to the site and services provided that:
- You agree not to broadcast any of the content publicly without express permission from TKDCoaching.com, i.e. all videos free and paid are for personal use only.
- You agree not to replicate and distribute paid videos or e-books that you have purchased – all paid downloads are for personal use only.
- You agree not to modify or alter videos or e-books available on this site, to upload them elsewhere or pass them off as your own.
- You agree not to onsell videos or e-books or other content from this site.
- You agree not to use videos or e-books available on this site for commercial purposes unless with the express permission of TKDCoaching.com.
- If you practice the techniques in our videos you do so at your own risk. TKDCoaching.com, Paul M Limited or any of the coaches featured in the videos are not responsible for any injuries sustained by practising the techniques demonstrated in our videos.
- There are risks involved in participating in any exercise program. You are specifically warned and advised to seek the advice of a physician before beginning any exercise regimen. By participating in the Taekwon-Do classes, members are assuming all risks of injury that might result. TKDCoaching.com, our coaches and our third parties shall not be liable for any claims for injuries or damages whatsoever, resulting from or connected with the use of this site. We further disclaim any liability caused by intentional or unintentional negligence.
All personal information collected from your use of the website is held in accordance with the requirements of the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993 and the GDPR.
The only personal information we collect about you is what you complete when signing up as a Premium Member (Name, Country, email etc). We are also notified of payments paid via paypal and the date of payment. There is no other personal information about you collected or stored by TKDCOaching.com.
We will not use any information collected about you from your use of the website referred to above unless you have actively agreed to it being used in a specific manner. We will not contact you to discuss a product or service unless you have expressly requested that contact. TKDCoaching takes care to ensure that it adheres to the provisions of the Unsolicited Electronic Messages Act 2007 and will only collect and use information from you on this website in accordance with the Act and the Privacy Act 1993.
We will not under any circumstances release, sell, publish, or give away personal information to any other person or organisation unless required by law or subject to the consent of the information supplier. Information obtained from website users may be collated and used for statistical purposes, but will not identify the user in any way.
We will not collect from you any sensitive information relating to the prohibited grounds of discrimination set out in the Human Rights 1993 (namely, sex, marital status, religious or ethical belief, colour, race, ethnic or national origins, disability, age, political opinion, employment or family status, sexual orientation), other than with your express consent or where collection is either authorised by law or is reasonably necessary to enforce the law or to establish or defend a legal claim.
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
Changes to our Policy
We may, at our discretion, update or revise this Policy from time to time. Any changes will take effect immediately once they are posted here, so we encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on privacy practices at TKDCoaching.com and its divisions.