A Seminar with Master Mark Hutton
Witness for yourself a truly amazing seminar by Master Mark Hutton from Scotland. His direct approach to how Taekwon-Do should be taught is refreshing, and this seminar will change the way you think about the art.
Highlights of the seminar include:
- Your Taekwon-Do journey?
- “Perform movements” don’t “form movements”
- Intent, intent, intent!
- Train your side kick to be effective in self-defence
- Arc-hand thrust using your body as a devastating follow up
- Penetrating punches
- Reverse-knifehand strikes to the legs
- Fit for purpose leg exercises
- Using the core with kicking
- Super fast open-fist punches and knifehand strikes
- Senior pattern movements and how they should be performed
Duration: 1 hour 43 minutes