This site contains free and paid video content. Please respect the site and all the practitioners who have taken part by abiding by our Terms of Service. We provide you with access to the site and services provided that:
- You agree not to broadcast any of the content publicly without express permission from TKDCoaching.com, i.e. all videos free and paid are for personal use only.
- You agree not to replicate and distribute paid videos or e-books that you have purchased – all paid downloads are for personal use only.
- You agree not to modify or alter videos or e-books available on this site, to upload them elsewhere or pass them off as your own.
- You agree not to on-sell videos or e-books or other content from this site.
- You agree not to use videos or e-books available on this site for commercial purposes unless with the express permission of TKDCoaching.com.
- If you practice the techniques in our videos you do so at your own risk. TKDCoaching.com, Paul M Limited or any of the coaches featured in the videos are not responsible for any injuries sustained by practising the techniques demonstrated in our videos.
- There are risks involved in participating in any exercise program. You are specifically warned and advised to seek the advice of a physician before beginning any exercise regimen. By participating in the Taekwon-Do classes, members are assuming all risks of injury that might result. TKDCoaching.com, our coaches and our third parties shall not be liable for any claims for injuries or damages whatsoever, resulting from or connected with the use of this site. We further disclaim any liability caused by intentional or unintentional negligence.
Changes to our Policy
We may, at our discretion, update or revise this Policy from time to time. Any changes will take effect immediately once they are posted here, so we encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on Terms of Service at TKDCoaching.com and its divisions.