A coaching session on 3rd dan pattern Yoo-Sin Tul by Mrs Henni Ylimäinen coached by Mr Mark Trotter.
FULL SESSION VIDEO
ABOUT THIS VIDEO
Yoo-Sin Tul coached by Mark Trotter
Are you a 3rd dan trying to get to grips with the 147 movements in your 3rd dan patterns?
It's a lot of work and learning the ins and outs of all the movements is not easy. In this video series Expert Coach Mark Trotter takes us through all the 3rd dan tuls movement by movement.
- Keeping the stances small enough so that you can move to the next movement easily
- Refining the sinewave movement to create contrast and power
- Reducing wasted movements or "time filling" in pattern techniques
- Balance and strength techniques to help with kicking
- Control of the body weight over the foot to move smoothly from stance to stance.
- And much more