A coaching session on Hwa-Rang Tul by multi-World Champion Mark Trotter.
FULL SESSION VIDEO
ABOUT THIS VIDEO
This video is a coaching session of the pattern Hwa-Rang tul.
Hwa-Rang is learnt at red belt level, and this video gives many insights into how to better perform this pattern.
Many of the valuable snippets of this video involve hints on how to perform the movements better, in particular paying attention to the timing of the hands in relation to the feet.
- Co-ordination between hands and feet to achieve more acceleration.
- Making your movements bigger if you are small
- How to create balance after the kicks to show the judges it looks so easy
- Tips for improving your kicks
- Video of Mr Trotter playing around with the kicks
- Mr Trotter demonstrating the pattern
- Technical information on each and every movement