Join this full day Umpires course and learn all about ITF competition scoring and umpiring.
Please note: This course was conducted in compliance with the ITF Tournament Rules. Rules may vary in your country, so we recommend you also attend umpire training provided by your own organisation.
FULL COURSE VIDEO
ABOUT THIS VIDEO
Umpires Course with Mr Grant Eccles
This video is a full day course edited down to 4 hours of valuable information and training for ITF Taekwon-Do umpires.
It is also valuable for competitors as knowing the rules, and how your events are judges is crucial. Other organisations around the word may also benefit from seeing how the introductory umpires course is run in New Zealand.
- The Umpires Warm up
- How to judge Power Breaking and Special Techniques
- Patterns judging, scoring with practical examples
- Sparring scoring, judging and centre referee training
- The correct procedure to run your ring in a professional manner
- Advice for Juries, Referees and judges
- And much more