FULL SESSION VIDEO
ABOUT THIS VIDEO
These videos feature World Champion Carl van Roon in a unique series on Sports Science relating to ITF Taekwon-Do. Beginning with "Balance" Mr Van Roon takes us through explanations and exercises to help improve the crucial factor of performance.
Future videos will give you many valuable insights into the world of Sports Science and how it can help your Taekwon-Do performance. The next planned video is on jumping, using a Plyometrics program designed by Mr Van Roon.
- The importance of alignment to stay balanced
- Exercises to assist with alignment
- Importance of knee alignment over the toes in stances, jumping and more
- Proper core engagement
- Unilateral strength training to assist with Taekwon-Do
- Exercises to improve body awareness for improved balance
- Jumping exercises to increase balance