Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Won-Hyo Tul by Master McPhail
In this video analysis Master Paul McPhail coaches 9 year old Riana Brown with the visual comparison of World Champs medalist Miss Melissa Timperley.
These videos are short but full of constructive information to help improve your patterns.
- The importance of stance, and how the back leg of the L-Stance should be aligned with the back foot
- Intermediate position of the twin forearm block
- Height of the knifehand strike should be at neck level
- How to correctly prepare for the bending ready stance A
- Minimising extra bounce or wasted motions in the movements
- AND MUCH MORE
Duration: 8 minutes 38 seconds