TWO AMAZING SEMINARS BY TWO AMAZING WORLD CHAMPIONS
(1) Seminar with Multi-World Champion Soledad Serrano!
Soledad Serrano is one of the ITF World’s most successful and well known athletes from Argentina. Her titles include:
- World Champion in Patterns and Sparring
- World Champion individual 2002, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2011
- World Champion for team events 2007, 2009, 2011
- Pan American champion 2004, 2008, 2010
- “Hall of fame” Multiple World Champion 2015
Some of the skills covered in the video include:
- Fun games & warm ups
- Patterns and Sparring drills
- Sparring drills and strategies
- Q&A with Miss Serrano
- And much more!
This video is excellent for coaches as well as all levels of students.
Duration: 230 minutes (just under 4 hours!)
(2) Seminar with World Champs & World Cup Champion Louise McCagh!
This seminar covers a wide range of practical drills and mental strategies that will assist those at beginner to intermediate level interested in competitive sparring.
The seminar covers:
- Warm Up Games
- General Preparation
- Visualisation and Imagery
- Pre-performance Routine
- Knowing Your Coaching Style
- Warm Up Rituals
- And lots of sparring drills!
Duration 1 hour 24 minutes