Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Perfecting your five competition breaks
In this coaching session Mr Brendan Doogan takes junior black belt Ashley Porter through all five competition breaks. This is essential material for instructors wanting to know how to start juniors on the path to being successful breakers.
With the correct training methods and careful monitoring, are feeling, breaking is a great way to gain confidence at the same time as learning the correct technique.
- The length and flatness of trajectory for power
- Correct angle of impact
- Incremental increases in difficulty for success
- How to use Polar boards with kids
- The principle of success with breaking
- Golden Rule of “Walk Away” AND MUCH MORE!
Duration: 1 hour 17 minutes